Hallo from everyone at Harbury Toddlers!
What a year we have had, we are so grateful to all the families who make Toddlers so special without their love and support in 2018 we would have never made it through!
So what did we do in 2018:
- We ran 38 Toddler Sessions, the highest number of children recorded at one session was 33 with the lowest being 16. We have had 900 attendances.
- We moved location and are now at the Scout Hut where we have had a warm welcome
- We bought a new shed and kitted it out with shelves and toys, organised by Volunteers Reg and David
- We raised income through stalls at the carnival and were grateful for a cheque from the Carnival Committee as well as other sales, donations, coffee morning and sponsored Toddle.
- We were financially supported by Entrust Care Partnership (an organisation who works with disabled children) they spent £1,000 this year enhancing the activities, hosting specialist visitors and buying resources.
- We had a summer trip to Mary Arden’s House.
- We went through the ‘Magic Door’ into the Library and listed to Sue telling us a story, our own Alison Hunt visited and told us traditional tales and rhymes.
- We danced, we sang, we cooked, we created, we painted, we played, we saw a Zoo, we worked with clay, we had a Circus Party, we had a lovely Christmas Party and met the real Father Christmas, and mummies and daddies had some taster alternative therapies Wow Whee what fun!We have more exciting things planned for 2019 with our events Calendar due to be issued to all parents/carers shortly.
- We will be joined by a new Volunteer, Suzi, who lives locally will be coming to help on a more regular basis and I know that we will give her a warm welcome.
Come and join us
If you want to join us at the Toddler Group then Lynne, Selina and Reg look forward to welcoming you come on round the kettle’s on.
We are based at the Scout Hut, High Street, Harbury, CV33 9HW and meet at 9.30am saying bye bye at 11.15.Thinking of coming along or need more information please do ring Lynne on 01926 612748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org