We are a not-for-profit organisation working across the Midlands offering a range of services to meet the needs of disabled children, young people, and adults and this provides you with a unique opportunity to volunteer for us and develop and grow with us as an organisation.
Join our lovely team of volunteers to make a difference AND enjoy unlimited opportunities for fun!
Not your bag?
Then how about the following…
Do you like variety?
We are a not for profit organisation in the Midlands, offering short breaks on a 1-1 basis and group opportunities for disabled children, young people and young adults aged 0-18 years
We are always looking to recruit dedicated volunteers who:
- Understand disability issues and the potential impact this can have on individuals and families
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
- Have the ability to work on their own as well as part of a team
- Value diversity and have a commitment to equal opportunity for all
By volunteering for us, we offer you:
- Excellent induction and training as relevant to your role
- A exciting range of opportunities
- Flexible hours to suit you and benefit the organisation
- Support and encouragement to make a difference
Previous experience of volunteering is desirable but not essential. All volunteers are checked through the Disclosure & Barring Service.
If you’d like more information or just an informal chat before applying, download our leaflet or email us at email@example.com
We’d love to hear from you!
Specific Volunteering Roles
Sometimes we advertise for specific volunteering roles to support disabled children, young people, and adults in a one-to-one situation.
We support people to pursue an activity of their choice which may be going to Scouts, visiting the cinema, cooking, sports, arts, shopping, or visiting places of interest in their locality. We can therefore promise our volunteers some variety.
We run groups for children and young people and often need volunteers to help with the smooth running of the sessions. We also offer support to the whole family unit.
If you prefer not to volunteer in working directly with those using our services, there are other opportunities – help us with fundraising, administration, finance and IT to name but a few!
So please keep visiting our website. We hope something will appeal and look forward to hearing from you.